Odd one out
Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently.
Choose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences
Choose the best option to complete each sentence
Read the description of things relating to music and arts. What is the word for each one? The first letter is already there. There is one space for each other letter in the word.
26. A pencil of coloured chalk or wax, used for drawing.
27. A painting, drawing, or photograph of a person, especially of the face or head and shoulders.
28. A brush for applying paint.
29. A movable model of a person or animal moved by strings or by a hand inside it.
30. The art of making two- or three-dimensional representative by carving stone or wood.